Michael Anderle (ok, weird talking about myself in the 3rd person) (1967-Hopefully a long time from NOW) was born in Houston, Tx.
A very curious child, he got into trouble – a lot. What to do with an inquisitive mind when he was grounded? Read!
Ok, done with all of that 3rd person stuff.
In the first 20 years, I mostly read Science Fiction and Fantasy. In the last 10 years I have enjoyed Urban Fantasy and Military Fiction. With this background, I’ve been blessed with creating The Kurtherian Gambit series, a well-selling, and fan loved, collection of stories.
The fans have propelled these stories beyond my wildest imagination and they should get all of the credit for sharing with friends, family and occasionally the random person on the street. They are fantastic!
We asked the author…
1. What is your favorite word? Believe – It is opportunistic, hopeful, energizing.
2. What is your least favorite word? Loser – it is a label, it judges a person’s actions and abilities all in one.
3. What turns you on? Creativity – My personality thrives on creating ideas. They don’t have to be workable, we will get to those later.
4. What turns you off? Details – The molasses of life.
5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of rain drops on a tin roof while the cool winds of winter encourage me to stay in bed… and read!
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Pain – Whether from voice or the crash of cars nothing good is happening.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck – Noun, verb, adjective…Such a Renaissance type of word.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Special effects creator.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Accountant – Details!
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Hey, I was that person on the side of the street you helped out. Well done, well done indeed.